Next Section - 3.2. What Are Linear Structures?
- To understand the abstract data types stack, queue, deque, and list.
- To be able to implement the ADTs stack, queue, and deque using Python
- To understand the performance of the implementations of basic linear
- To understand prefix, infix, and postfix expression formats.
- To use stacks to evaluate postfix expressions.
- To use stacks to convert expressions from infix to postfix.
- To use queues for basic timing simulations.
- To be able to recognize problem properties where stacks, queues, and
deques are appropriate data structures.
- To be able to implement the abstract data type list as a linked list
using the node and reference pattern.
- To be able to compare the performance of our linked list
implementation with Python’s list implementation.