Next Section - 1.15. Key Terms
- Computer science is the study of problem solving.
- Computer science uses abstraction as a tool for representing both
processes and data.
- Abstract data types allow programmers to manage the complexity of a
problem domain by hiding the details of the data.
- Python is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, object-oriented language.
- Lists, tuples, and strings are built in Python sequential
- Dictionaries and sets are nonsequential collections of data.
- Classes allow programmers to implement abstract data types.
- Programmers can override standard methods as well as create new
- Classes can be organized into hierarchies.
- A class constructor should always invoke the constructor of its
parent before continuing on with its own data and behavior.